Subject Tabs

Thursday, April 23, 2015

100% Pure Jojoba Oil [Certified Organic] Review (Love it!!)


I received this product to try for free and give my honest review and that is what I will do!!

I LOVE this product!!  Oh, my I am so happy with it.  Jojoba is so good for your skin and we used to make a scrub with jojoba and jojoba beads that sold like crazy.  But the price of jojoba went though the roof!  Anyway, I say that to say I have experience with this oil and it is all positive.

This 4oz bottle is absolutely divine.  It has a warm nutty fragrance that is not over-powering and is actually calming.  The best part is that it is cold pressed and unrefined so you keep all those wonderful nutrients inside the oil.  And to beat all it is organic.

A little bit about this oil is that it has Vitamin E and B in it.  Also has essential fatty acids and antioxidants.  It is anti fungal and anti bacterial.  It is even anti inflammatory.  I am so excited to use this and add it to some of my balms.  I just have to figure out which one.

You can use this on your face and body.  Even your hair, but I have not tired it on my hair.  I may make a brown sugar scrub with it or salt scrub.  Unsure yet.  Their are so many uses so enjoy.  Here is a link to their website for more info and to Amazon to see more reviews.

Check it out you wont be disappointed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment