Subject Tabs

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fogless Shower Mirror Review!

I recently received The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror to review.

It included... 
1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror

In the description it says that to use the mirror you simply place the stainless steel wall mounts where they are most convenient in your shower, affix your shower mirror and personal razor. And you are ready to shave! 

The mirror has Anti-Fog Nanotechnology which repels fog and allows you to focus on getting a great shave. 

Pros...
It is kind of nice having a mirror in the shower. I have used it every time I have taken a shower.
I really like the included razor wall mount the most. I like having a place to put my razor instead of it lying on the shelf.
The mirror does work and I see no fog on the mirror.

Cons...
I am not really sure I needed a mirror in the shower, but I do use it.
The fogless technology is sticky and seems to gel up, so you have to rinse it off every time you are in the shower.
I would recommend this product if you are in need of a mirror in the shower. It is nice to have and the razor wall mount is my favorite part of the product, although I guess I could have just bought that separate.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment