Subject Tabs

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Lavender Essential Oil Review


I received this 100% pure lavender oil to review and try.  This is a Bulgarian lavender oil which is supposed to be superior to other kinds of lavender oil.  I really have no clue.  This is what they say!

I use lavender oil in my balms to preserve them.  I use about 20-21 drops per 4oz of balm that I make with my herbal oils.  It makes a nice light scent and helps to prevent mold and bacteria from growing or forming.  (But alas, I am no scientist, so do your homework.)

As for the smell it is not too heavy like many out there.  It is a smoother sweeter smell that makes my balms smell nice.

If you are interested you can check it out here.  This link goes to their website.  I know nothing of this company personally, so you will have to do your research.

No comments:

Post a Comment