Subject Tabs

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Shea Butter Review!!!

I received this Pure Shea Butter  to review.  They claim that it is....



Raw & Unrefined 

Highest Quality Shea Nuts Used 

100% Organic

Grade A Ivory Color Butter for Skin or Hair

Deeply Moisturizing Shea Butter from Africa


Their PRODUCT INFO: 
 

  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
    100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
    Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
    Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
    1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage
It is a large container of Shea Butter that you get, which is nice. My daughter said it is too greasy.  She really did not like it.  But it does quickly absorb and you don't need very much.  It is going to last you a really long time.  

I think it is just like any other Shea Butter I have tried if you want to know the truth.  I also know I can buy it myself for less then 6 bucks a pound and it is just as organic as this one.  

Basically, it seems that they buy it in bulk and repackage it with a high mark up!  That is fine as most don't want to pay over 60 bucks to buy it in bulk and then have to buy the containers and the labels to repackage it.  So for all their work the money they make is worth it.

So sure, I would recommend it, if you are just using it for personal use.  But if you want to use it to make your own soaps and lotions, save your self over 50% and buy it in bulk!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment