Subject Tabs

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Coupons are a great way to save money...but be cautious.

Coupons are a great way to off-set the high prices of organic foods.  I will try as much as I can to list some coupons when I can.  But honestly I was a tad addicted to couping at one time and to prevent that from taking me over.  I will not list as many as I used to.  We all have to be cautious.  Sometimes we get carried away and buy things we don't need just because we have a coupon for it.  That is wasteful.
 
Here is an old link [Click Here] that must still work since it is the blog on my site that was viewed the most.  Still is viewed today.  So I assume that there must still be coupons to print.  Here is another link not as viewed but full of coupons [Click Here].

No comments:

Post a Comment