Subject Tabs

Monday, March 14, 2011

Switch Soda Coupon and on Sale

I like it better in the glass bottles, but I will take what I can get.  Our family favorite is the citrus which they do not make anymore.  I will get the lemon lime for camping this year.  Can't beat the price. 

Sale Price $22.99
Subscribe & Save Price $19.54
After coupon price $16.09
Free 2 Day Shipping for being apart of Amazon Mom
Total per can is 67 cents.  Wow!!!

Click here to order.

Save an extra 30% on The Switch juice products sold by Save 15% when you enter code SWITCHB8 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through March 31, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment