Subject Tabs

Monday, March 14, 2011

R.W. Knudsen Spritzer Sale & Coupon

Someday I will post on how I keep my kids healthy and what herbs I use.  I will start with this, since it is on sale.  I always have to have ginger ale on hand.  I use this to settle the tummy and since it is pop (soda) the kids love it as we don't drink a lot of pop.  Click here to order, don't forget the coupon below.

Save an extra 30% on Knudsen products sold by Save 15% when you enter code KNUD2323 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through March 31, 2011

You don't have to buy the ginger ale there are other kinds, but I just bought switch for camping so I will buy this for my herbal medicine cabinet.  I just realized as I was typing this an buying at the same time, the ginger ale is not on the subscribe and save.  Uggh!  Well I will just get the strawberry then.  This will I use for summer guests.

Sale Price $23.44
Subscribe and Save $19.92
After coupon $16.40
That is 68 cents each can.  Yippie!
Free Shipping with Amazon Mom click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment