Subject Tabs

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Teacher appreciation days at Jo-Ann


Teacher Appreciation Days Sat. & Sun. Jan 8 and 9.

20% off instead of the usual 15% off

Calling all Home School Mama's

Did you know that if you take your Home School Id card into a Jo-Ann's you can sign up for a free 15% off card on all your items, even sale items, even items you used a 40-50% coupon on.  You can use your local Home School card or even your HSLDA card.

Last week I signed up and I got a little card from them that says 15% off
A friend needed fabric so I said I would get it to help her out.  I went and they were short a yard on what I wanted.  I humbly asked if they would honor the same price on a similar fabric.  She said, "I don't know if I can do that".  I said, "I will get on my hands & knees and beg".  Then I used the silence trick.  She then went to the counter and changed the price for me.  I went to check out and used my extra 15% on top of that.  The cost of the 5 yards on sale would have cost me 50 bucks but I got it for 30 bucks.  I call this "I Dave Ramsey'd that place"  Heeheee.  He says always ask for a deal.  And most of the time it works.

Shop Smart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment