Subject Tabs

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

On my knees....

Lord I pray for my family’s faith today. I pray that our faith is rooted in Jesus Christ. I pray we would have love for all the saints. Help us to see them through your eyes. I thank you for them and my family Lord. I pray Lord that you would give us the Spirit of Wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you. I pray that the eyes of our understanding would be enlightened, that we may know what is the hope of your calling and what the riches of the glory of your inheritance are in the saints. I pray we would understand the greatness of your power to us who believe, according to the working of your mighty power. Ephesians 1:15-19 I pay Lord for my husband’s spiritual growth and that he would have wisdom as he leads our family. Help him to have a godly understanding and thought life worthy of your calling. May his desire be towards you first, me second and our children third. May he invest in the things that are eternal Lord and lay side to those that decay. Give him words Lord and wisdom to know what actions to take in everyday life. Protect him in all ways God; physical, mental, spiritual, emotional and in his thought life. Mathew 6:19-20, Exodus 36:1, Proverbs 2:6 I pray that you would open a door of utterance, for him to speak the mystery of Christ. That he may make it clearly visible to the eye and obvious to the understanding. I pray he will know when and what to speak. I pray he would walk in wisdom toward those who are without. I pray his speech would show grace and be seasoned with salt that he will know how to answer every man. Colossians 4:3-6 God anoint his lips and his actions today. May he be a wittiness to his calling in you. Use him God I pray. Protect him also Lord form the strange woman and from his own evil desires that war with in him. May he walk in your Spirit Lord. Psalm 35:2, Isaiah 6:5-7, Proverbs 2:16, James 1:14, Galatians 5:16 I give you my family today. Lord please guide us and lead us. May we always trust you. In Jesus name Amen. Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment