Subject Tabs

Sunday, March 1, 2015

100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil Review.

I was given this product to try. I wanted it because I needed a carrier oil for my essential oils. I have not used fractionated coconut oil before. So I admittedly have nothing to compare it with. I did rub regular coconut oil on my hands to get a feel for both of them.  They were not much different.  So that is good.  It also worked great as a carrier oil.  And that is what I wanted it for.  I had some EO mixes my sister gave me and her coconut oil was just from Walmart.  It seemed pretty similar as far as I can tell.  But I am sure this one is better.  I am not a Walmart fan.

I did try it as a massage oil.  It was just ok.  I think I prefer the body butter I make instead.  Heeheee.  But it did work ok.  Just not my preferred method.  I have to say it was very light-weight and non-greasy for sure.  I am happy with it overall and excited to use it for all my EO mixes.

goPURE Naturals is an all new company that is just starting to release their products.  They claim to have years of research backing their products up.  Check out there website by clicking here for more information.  They have many products to look at.

You can get this product by clicking here.  Check out their reviews. You can also check out their facebook page here to see what others are saying as well as them.

No comments:

Post a Comment