Subject Tabs

Friday, July 18, 2014

A must for you little ones...

If you have read my blog in the past you will know that I just love the All About Spelling program!  Click here to order and click here to see why it works so well.  

I have just ordered the All About Reading program as well.  I am excited as so many things I have tired have just not worked.  I really looked into this program and I think it is just what I am looking for.  You can look here and see sample pages.

If you have a struggling reader, or even just lack the time for much preparation, then this should work for you. 

With every question I have, they send me a very personal email with links to how I can be helped. That personal touch is huge.  Recently they sent me a link on how to how help my son with the b & d confusion.  I can't wait till he wakes up to teach him.
All About Reading Activity Bundle
So there it is mama and daddy's!  Check out this program by clicking here or the banner for a freebie!



No comments:

Post a Comment