Subject Tabs

Monday, November 25, 2013

25% Coupon Harbor Freight and 4% Back! Even Sale Items.

  I have been looking for weeks.  Finally I found a good deal with great ratings and cheap shipping!
 
So here is how I got a workbench for my son super cheap!
 
ShopAtHome BannerI went to Shop At Home, a rebate shopping site. This way I get 4% back on whatever I buy.  I simply click on Harbor Freight through this site.  If you are new to the site click here to get $5.00 right away in your account for free.  I have been a member since 2009 and have received $320.79 in rebates just by going to them and clicking on a store I was already purchasing through!

Then pick your item you wish to buy from Harbor Freight.  Put in code 81600346 and you get 25% off even the sale items.  I ordered a very heavy oak workbench and shipping was under $7.00. 

It retailed for $249.00 before shipping and tax.  I got it for 119.99 before shipping and tax.  And don't forget I will get 4% of that back in rebates.  That is almost another $5.00 savings.  It is like getting shipping for 2.00.

That is a huge savings.  With shipping and tax it was $134.60.  On Amazon this same bench would have cost me $211.94 and on ebay $154.68.

I am very happy with my purchase.  So happy I had to pass it on to you guys!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment