Subject Tabs

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Homeschool World...A great Website.

Check this site out.  I can't believe I have never heard about it.  It is full of useful info.  Click here to see what I am talking about.  I will also link right to some things I thought were way cool.
It has lots of info and articles to help you in your homeschool journey. 
 
Click here for a link to a pdf Bible reading plan.
 
Click here for Some Fascinating Facts About Homeschool vs Public School.
 
Click here for a comic on 20 reasons to homeschool.
 
Click here to learn what type of learner you are. 
They even have a magazine.  Click here.  I have never read this magazine so I can't give info on it.  Sorry.  But I am checking it out right now.  $17.95 a year.  Gonna look for a coupon first.  Heehee.
 
I will be back to let you know what other cool things I find on this site.  Have a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment