Subject Tabs

Monday, March 25, 2013

The Best Almond Flour


I have searched the Internet and blogs to find out what others feel is the best Almond Flour to bake and cook with.  The consensus is Honeyville Almond Flour.  I have yet to try it but the kinds I have tried have not been great for baking (Bob's Red Mill) but great for breading chicken and fish. 
 
On Honeyville's site you can sign up for coupons.  So be sure to do that.  The 5lb is $35.99 with a flat rate shipping of $4.49.  Not sure what the coupons will do.  Have yet to get one.  I have been waiting to get a coupon first before I purchase but may have to just order first.
 
If you don't want to spend that much yet.  Just go to Lucky Vitamin and get a small bag to try it out.  Or you can make your own almond flour as well.  Just google it!

No comments:

Post a Comment