Subject Tabs

Monday, January 9, 2012

Spelling for Homeschoolers. The Best!

All About Spelling
I have been using this curriculum for spelling for 2 years now and I'm sold on it.  The reviews were great and the recommendations were even better, but I had to see for myself.  And I agree it is AWESOME & AFFORDABLE!

I like this program because it uses all the learning styles in one lesson, thus making sure to teach my children in the best way possible. It's also based on mastery. You don't move forward until a lesson is mastered. Then when they do master it, I give them a sticker to place on the chart included. They get to see their progress and get excited about spelling.  It also includes phonics but you don't even realize it. 

For more information or to get it for your own children just visit their website here. It is called All About Spelling Click now to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment