INCH stands for Information Network for Christian HomesSince 1984 our mission has been to serve families interested or involved in home education by providing the information, resources and encouragement needed to teach their children at home in the state of Michigan, and to work to ensure the continued freedom to do so.
Our methods for accomplishing our mission include the following activities:
- Providing assistance and information via telephone, mail, email and our World Wide Web site
- Providing resource materials such as books, videos, cassettes and information packets
- Sponsoring annual conventions and seminars
- Establishing and maintaining communication with state and national home education leaders, legislators, attorneys, and media officials
- Assistance in contacting and forming local support groups; and much, much more.
- Click here to learn more.