Subject Tabs

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MY FAVORITE SITES ~ No Greater Joy Free Magazine

This by far is one of my most favorite sites.  No Greater Joy has so many free articles to encourage and help you, a monthly magazine delivered for free, several DVD's and CD's and books galore.  I own many of their books, DVD's and CD's and actually will be giving away my favorite soon.

The magazine they have is my favorite magazine to read.  I read it cover from cover without missing an article.  The articles are relevant to today and span from child training to marriage to health and everything in between.  Click here to subscribe to this free magazine or click here for this months PDF version.

If I had more time I would visit their site more.  They have health tips, daily letters and the answers, audio, video Bible teaching and much more.  I am blessed by this ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment