Subject Tabs

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MY FAVORITE SITES ~ Above Rubies Magazine Free

I try very hard to only post things that I myself get.  I will be posting some of my favorite sites and what they have to offer.  Things that I am passionate about and deeply concerned with.  Here is the first post of many.

Above Rubies is a fabulous free magazine and site.  They have been printing this free or donation only magazine for 33 years.  The articles are encouraging and have the wow factor.  Click here to get their free magazine.

Above Rubies is a ministry to encourage women in their high calling as wives, mothers, and homemakers. Its purpose is to uphold and strengthen family life and to raise the standard of God's truth in the nation.

I have bought several books from this site which have encouraged me in my seeking truth for my family.  I read the magazine almost cover to cover and am amazed at the families that look and feel real.  Most magazines seem to have cookie cut-out families, but these are families that are tangible and a blessing.

They offer free articles, devotions and more.  Check it all out here.

Proverbs 31.10 AMP, "A capable, intelligent and virtuous woman, who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far Above Rubies or pearls."

2 comments:

  1. There is a lady in our church that orders extra copies of this magazine and passes them out to all of the women. I have found it to be very encouraging in my role as a wife and mother.

    Oh, and I wanted to tell you that I received my coupons yesterday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above Rubies allows you to get multiple copies so you can give them out. I get 2 each time myself and give 1 away.

    Glad you got your coupons. Enjoy the savings.

    ReplyDelete