Subject Tabs

Monday, March 7, 2011

My favorite Amazon products...

Amazon has some really great products and great prices.  What I like most are the organic and natural items they carry.  Many of the items I like have a Subscribe and Save program.  This is nice because it gives you a bigger discount and you can change the subscription at any time.

For instance, I buy Annie's Bunny Fruit & have it delivered every 6 months.  They email me a week before they will send my items, this gives me a chance to keep it or prevent it from being shipped.  I also get Florida's Natural Nuggets, my kids love these.  I save 15% by doing the scheduled delivery and it makes great gifts for my kids treasure chest.

If you are interested in either of my favorite products just click the pictures below.




No comments:

Post a Comment