Subject Tabs

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jenni-O Turkey Store Coupons

These rarely exist, but like all products I desire to have, I google if there is a coupon.  Well there is not one so I emailed them to see if they would send me some.  I will let you know what response I get.  I did notice this on their site though:

Coupon Offer Has Expired

Thank you for your interest in Jennie-O Turkey Store® products. Unfortunately this coupon offer has expired, but you can still download the Savor Flavor recipe booklet.


To ensure you don’t miss Jennie-O promotions like this in the future, sign up for our newsletter.

So maybe if we sign up when they do offer coupons we will be the first to know.  Click here to sign up for their email.  Just click the promotion and coupon button at the bottom of the sign up page.

No comments:

Post a Comment