Subject Tabs

Monday, March 21, 2011

Japan, radiation, should we worry?

I am one of those people who likes to be in-the-know.  I am not a stockpiler or an over prepared "it's-the-end of the world" kind of gal.  I just want to know the truth of what is really going on.  Thus the reason I don't watch the news. 


I just want TRUTH!!  And then I will choose how to act based on the truth I find.  So below is what I found concerning weather or not we should worry about radiation from Japan.  You can take it or leave it, but please read it.

The truth I found ~ First my DH saw Barb, an older hippie lady who is full of useful information and has helped my family many times in the past.  Then The Young Living EO company sent me an email, I trust the knowledge they have for how essential oils were used in Bible times even though I don't agree with all their beliefs.  Shaklee was next as their supplements have changed my health over the years and helped me avoid surgery.  They have teams of scientists and distributors with much knowledge.  I received through a chain of associates a great protection letter from Dr. Richard Brouse.  Dr. Mercola was next, as I think similar to him, health-wise and think he has a wealth of great info on his site.  I emailed him directly.

So I have taken all their information and made my decision on whether I should be concerned or not.  I could spend the time explaining the types of radiation, like alpha, beta and gamma.  I could also explain every little thing they said they would do.  But instead I will tell you just what I am going to do.

2 Tim. 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.




I will rest in that scripture.  I will be prepared, but mostly rely on God to take care of us.

It appears that there is no immediate danger for us here in the US, based on that I will do the following.

*I am getting some liquid iodine to have on hand.  I will not take it, as I see no need right now, unless I was in Japan, then I would be taking it for sure.  But the problem with just having Iodine is that you need selenium, zinc and iron so the iodine will function correctly.  Just iodine is not enough.  If I liked kelp I could just eat that, but since I don't that is out of the question. 



*I will also make my own tincture.  Using herbs that contain selenium, zinc and iron.  We should be taking this everyday anyway.  Alfalfa is a good if you are not interested in making your own tincture.



*We will be taking our multi-vitamins daily or my multi-vitamin tincture, which I am out of right now.  A healthy immune system is always important in keeping us safe.



*I will diffuse Thieves EO, Melrose EO and Purification EO in my home.  If you can afford to buy Frankincense EO then do this as well.





*I will also get my Ecoquest machine fixed as it can ionize the air and help with particle removal.








Matt. 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself...

I am choosing not to be worried about this.  God will take care of us and I have to admit that most of the info I received was not me going and looking for it.  Just kind of landed in my lap.  The only one I truly sought out was Dr. Mercola.  His info matched Barb's to a tee.  I really try to rely on God giving me the information and not spending my time looking for it.  I guess I feel if he wants me to know something he will tell me in some way.

Click on any of the following to purchace or learn more.

Liquid Iodine Forte 2 oz. - Biotics 4.004.4.oo4.o

Vitamin's and Minerals

Essential Oils

Herbs to make your own tinctures.

Ecoquest Machine

Many of the above companies I became a member with so that I, my friends, and my family could get the discount.  If you have questions just email me.  I choose to only be a part of companies I trust.  This does not mean I take them seriously as doing them as business though.  So I can only give so much advice.  If they make me a few pennies great, but if not, no big deal either.  That was not the reason I joined any of them.  If you click on some of these links, I will make some profit ~ if that is a problem, then just google them seperately.  Thanks and I hope this info helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment