Subject Tabs

Monday, March 7, 2011

Food For Life Coupons! Woot Woot Woot! Ezekiel Bread here we come...

Customer Relations from Food For Life (Ezekiel Bread) emailed me today, the email is below:

Dear Audy,

Thank you for your inquiry an interest in our products. I will be more than happy to mail you some money savings coupons to the address you have provided below. Please note that you can call or e-mail once a month to receive new money saving coupons. If you have any further questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you!
Raelyna Anaya

Customer Relations
Food for Life Baking Co.
Local: (951)-279-5090 ext. 34
Toll Free: (800) 797-5090 ext. 34
Fax: (951) 736-0596
raelyna@foodforlife.com

I will try to remind us all every month to email or call for our coupons.  I will choose the 15th of each month to do this.  Hope I remember.  Heehee!  Click here to email them for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment