Subject Tabs

Sunday, March 20, 2011

30% off Udi's Granola

Save an extra 30% on Udi's Granola sold by Save 15% when you enter code UDISO3II at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through March 31, 2011.  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment