Subject Tabs

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am getting $25.17 ~ you can too.

2/15/2011  You were paid by Check  $25.17

That is what I saw in my email today.  Ebates is so great!  All I do is shop online through them.  Things I am already getting online anyway.  90% off it is free shipping too.  And I get a % back from them.  Yippie!!!

If you already shop online, then just do it through Ebates and get a % back in check form.  Yahoooo!!!

If I get 3 friends to sign up they will give me $30.00 in my account.  I just have to do it by 2/28/11.  That is where you come in.  Sign up now and get $5.00.  Then refer 3 of your friends before the deadline and you too will get $30.00.  It is a win win!!!

Click here.  And Thanks!

For those of you who already have an account ~ refer your friends fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment