Subject Tabs

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No Joke! This is like freecycle crashed into eBay ~ on a good day. Everything is free. But people bid with points. You get points when you sign up. Sign up by clicking here and you will get 450 points http://www.listia.com/?r=285072 and then you will earn another 200 points by doing things like watching a video and listing your own item for free. Today I bid with points that I got for signing up and I got a free spy kit for my kids treasure box (I use this as home school encouragement). How cool is that. A lot of good and new stuff on here because they want to get your points to bid on other free stuff. It actually took me a whole day to wrap this free site around my mind. It just didn't make sense to me. Did I mention that free spy kit which was new is being sent to me for free? Shop Smart!!

2 comments: