Subject Tabs

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Homeschool Buyers Co-op

I am so excited to bring this to you all.  Yippie!  I found this site googling a few weeks ago.  After today I was able to get 40% off my history curriculum just for joining, for free.  It is a co-op and it is so great.  I do mean great.

I don't know much about it yet, but will bring to you what I learn as I continue to search their site.  What I do know is great great great stuff that they offer.


They offer discounts, co-op buys and so much more.  I really am so excited.  I could scream!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!  Did you hear that.

They also have a link for free curriculum and the best link of all is you can put in your zip code, if a member and get local discounts.  Like Jo-ann Fabric and Staple and other stores that offer Homeschool mama's discounts.

They even have a free classified section.  I am very impressed and happy to bring this to you all.

The Homeschool Buyer Co-op is a free homeschooling organization for both new and veteran homeschoolers. Co-op membership is free and confidential, and entitles homeschooling families to discounts from hundreds of educational suppliers. The Co-op also sponsors "Group Buys" for curriculum packages that can save homerschooling families lots of money. On the site you'll find lots of free information, such as databases of free curriculum, field trips, and educational contests and scholarships.

Click here for more information.

Be sure to check out their freebie section as well.  I was pleasantly surprised at what they had to offer.  I look forward to more in the future.  They even have free ID cards.  How cool.

They have a rewards program also.  You get 100 points when you join and then you earn more for all kinds of things.  Like shopping or simply linking to them.

Another thing I thought was cool was the Field Trip link.  You can put in your zip code and find different places to take your kids to for a field trip.  How exciting.  Enjoy everyone.


Shop Smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment